Monday, August 07, 2006

Preschool Year 2

Today was the first day of Zac's second year at preschool. What a difference from last year at this time. He walked all the way to his classroom (remebering that he is in a different room this year), and went right to the carpet and started playing, not even stopping to look at where I was. According to his teacher, he had an excellent first day back. I don't know what to do with myself. With Aly in school from 8-3 and Zac from 8:30-11, for the first time I have 2.5 hours with no one hanging from my shirt tales. I didn't think it was going to bother me having them both in school, but I find myself suddenly realizing that my kids aren't babies anymore, and once again I have a whole different set of rules to adapt too. I think I am up for the challenge.